Within the scope of our responsibilities, our goal is to provide 100% availability.
Service Level Agreement (SLA) for non-managed services
- The data center
- Network hardware
- Server hardware
- Virtualization systems
- Operating system installation
- Operating system maintenance
- Operation of applications and services
- Anything else relating to your users
- Consulting our knowledge base to solve known problems before contacting support
- Make sure your system starts all services at reboot, and that they work as intended
We will gladly perform manual checks if you feel your service is not working as intended. If your operating system is severely misconfigured, we will revert it to a working state without charge. Keep in mind that this might result in data loss. If this is not possible, we will revert it to the installed state.
- If we fail to meet our goal, you will be eligible for a credit. To apply for a credit, file a support ticket and tell us the IP address for the Garden, and the date(s) and time(s) when the outage occured. If the outage is confirmed, you will be credited on your next bill.
- The credit is equal to 10% of your monthly fee for every thirty minutes the outage lasts.
- Credits will never exceed the amount paid by the Customer for the Service in that month.
- Circumstances beyond Capasit's reasonable control, including but not limited to war, armed conflict, fire, strike, flood, interruption due to third party services, etc.
- Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance
- False SLA breaches caused by errors in Capasit's monitoring systems.
- Errors in the customer's applications, or errors due to negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the service in breach of Capasit's Acceptable Use Policy.
- Errors elsewhere on the internet, such as DNS errors and routing errors, outside of Capasit's control.